1. On what platforms can I play Through the Ages?
You can play Through the Ages on Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS devices. The game is currently available on Steam, GOG, Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
2. Is Through the Ages cross-platform?
It is! You can play with anyone no matter what their platform is. Everyone connects to the same server and can join the same games.
3. I've got a new phone/tablet. Do I have to buy the app again?
This is quite a tricky situation. In case you are switching from one platform to another (Android to iOS or vice versa), unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer your purchases. However, if you are staying true to your platform of choice, you can simply download the game again from the store. Just make sure you are using the same account (Google Account or Apple ID).
4. Can I transfer the game from the phone/tablet to my computer and vice versa?
Unfortunately, that is not possible. We have several store providers (Steam and GOG for computers, Google Play and Apple Store for phones and tablets) of our games. All these providers and their services operate separately and therefore do not share their purchases nor do they allow users to transfer bought products.
5. I bought TTA expansion. Can I access it from other devices?
Yes, you can. However, you need to link the expansion with your CGE Account first. Make sure you are logged in on all your gaming devices.
6. How do I link the expansion to my account?
Please follow this guide on how to do it.
7. What does Restore Purchase do?
This button restores the ability to access your purchased expansion in case you reinstalled your game.
Keep in mind that this button does not give you access to the expansion you have purchased on a different platform. For that to happen, you will need to link the expansion to your CGE account first.
8. My Family Sharing/Family Library does not work with TTA expansion.
Unfortunately, neither Family Sharing nor Family Library supports the sharing of in-app purchases. This means we are not able to share the expansion within your devices.
9. What’s the difference between CGE account and in-game profile?
CGE account is an online account universal to all our digital games. You can use it to play online games and synchronize your in-game progress across your different devices. Under this account, you will also be able to access CGE Forum and Tournaments.
An offline in-game profile is stored on your local device. It has a specific name, it contains your saved games, challenge progress and achievements.
You can log into your CGE account from the profile and synchronize your progress. Once you do that, you will be able to access your unlocked challenges on other devices under different profiles.
Keep in mind that once you synchronize the profile to your account, you won't be able to unlink it.
10. I don't know the password for my CGE account.
You can follow this link to reset your accounts password.
11. I didn’t receive any password reset email.
Please check your spam folder. If there is still no reset password email, please, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. I found a bug or there is something wrong with my game. What should I do?
Please contact us at email@example.com and explain the problem you are dealing with. If possible please attach a screenshot of the issue as it helps us to fix it faster.
13. I didn’t get the achievement but I’m certain I have met the conditions.
Please make sure you didn't play the game with Training AIs or the Challenge game.
14. I cannot download community translation.
Please try to use different internet connection to download the translation. Make sure the connection is fast and stable. In case you are still encountering issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.